Christmas Haul!


With two out of my three family Christmas parties out of the way, I thought I’d update on what I’ve received this year so far!

Pictured above are:

My favorite skinny jeans from Hollister

One pair of Bearpaw knee-high beige socks (I received another pair in grey)

Amy Schumer’s hilarious movie Trainwreck

Three Caribbean Vanilla body butters in Original Vanilla, Vanilla & Coffee, and Vanilla & Green Apple (Might post a review on these!)

 Troye Sivan’s Blue Neighbourhood Deluxe album

Ulta Nail Polish

Wen Six Thirteen Ultra Nourishing Styling Crème

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

Bath & Body Works warm vanilla sugar body wash

Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner

A nail file

 

Many of these are beauty or hair care products so I might post reviews on them if I really like them! In addition to the presents pictured, I also got a massive hanging make-up bag, various chocolates, a lottery ticket, and a few other bits and pieces in my stocking.

My parents also informed me that they had wanted to get me an iPhone but they are having some trouble with getting a family contract, so I think I will have an iPhone to look forward to in a few months which will be really cool! I also have a Christmas with my mom’s extended family next week so I may post some presents from there, too.

I hope you had a great Christmas day, whether you celebrate it or not! What gifts did you receive this year?

Xx Katie

Comments

  1. Looks like you've received some lovely presents, and yay for getting an iPhone in a few months, bet you're excited!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts