June 7, 2016

June Wishlist





Recently I started working full-time for the summer and with a larger pay check comes a lot more splurging on my part! In an attempt to keep that under control I’ve decided to make a wish list of the only things I’m going to buy in June.

The fashion website Rosegal.com contacted me in regards to trying out some of their products, so I have tons of items from them on my wishlist! Their jewelry in particular caught my eye, as well as a cute shirt and dress that would be perfect for summer.

On their website I went on a bit of a jewelry frenzy, there are so many items I want to get! The leaf-shaped ring is something I've always loved on other people so I found two different options, I think I like the colored rhinestone one better. The masquerade ring caught my eye as it's so unique but pretty and of course the seashell/starfish duo ring just screamed my name! I also loved their earring selection, I've been wanting to try a cuff for ages and I found another pair that I really like as well. Everything is super affordable so I won't be breaking the bank, either!

On the beauty side of things, I’ve finally decided to place a Makeup Geek order. Shimma Shimma, Mesmerized, Frappe, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Twilight, and Starry eyed are all on my list but I don’t think I’ll end up buying all of them. If you have any other MUG recommendations I’d love to hear them!

A few months ago I tried and fell in love with the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. Unfortunately, this primer is quite expensive and I don’t think I can justify the purchase to myself. I’ve heard the Nyx Angel Veil primer is a dupe for the Hourglass one so I’m willing to give it a try!

As far as dark circles go, mine aren’t too bad. However, I feel like I have to layer on concealer to cover them up and then add a brightening powder to highlight the area. With Becca’s Undereye Brightening Corrector I can merge those two steps and not use as much product in that area. This corrector, which has a slight peach tone, neutralizes the darkness and brightens the area.


Who doesn’t love an affordable highlighter? Wet n Wild have released some that look absolutely gorgeous as a part of their summer collection and I can’t wait to get my hands on them! Every time I’m in the drugstore I rush over to the Wet n Wild section to look for them, but they haven’t been stocked yet. Rest assured the moment they are in stock I will have them!

I’ve been on a bit of a lip balm kick lately so it’s only natural that the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments caught my eye! I love a red tint so Cherry sounds like the one for me. They're a bit expensive for a lip balm, but from the reviews I've seen the tint is very strong, more like a sheer lipstick than a tinted lip balm.
What's on your June wishlist?
Xx Katie
27 comments on "June Wishlist "
  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that two clothing items and that little tattoo! x


    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! The jewellery looks so nice as like the clothes! I wish we had wet n wild in England- it sounds great! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on a Makeup Geek kick, and I can see why they are so popular! Their eyeshadows are amazing. I've also wanted to try the Hourglass primer but I guess I'll test it out with the $18 travel-sized version.

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know there was a travel size, maybe I'll get that instead!

      Delete
  5. I am obsessed with the earrings with the big backs at the moment, I have so many pairs, but they are just so lovely :D I dream of the day I own a Dior pair lol

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab picks! There's so much on my wish list I wouldn't know where to start! Xx

    ♥ Carly Susanne - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I feel when I go to write posts like these haha!

      Delete
  7. You need to do the Makeup Geek order! They were half off here last week and I went a bit mad! Definitely Shimma Shimma and Mesmerized and I love Hipster, Barcelona Beach and Mocha!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I ordered Shimma Shimma, I'll definitely check out the other ones as well!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those highlighters look so pretty!! I wish we had wet n wild in the uk :( :(

    littletigerbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress is stunning.xx www.jesskadenise.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your jewellery picks, especially the rings!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still haven't tried MUG products, I can't decide what to get! HG primer is also on my wishlist, I wish I'd justify getting it and treating myself :)

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this post babe! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those jewelry! Great picks!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved reading about your wishlist, hun! Your jewellery picks especially are so gorgeous, I love the summer-themed pieces. :) <3 Also, I agree with you that Wet'n'Wild is an amazing, affordable brand! I do like their lip products especially, and I need to get my hands on their highlighters after reading this. :) Thanks for sharing, babe! <3 x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The back of that black dress is to die for! So pretty and would look so nice with your hair up so you could show it off! Great picks!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the dress with lace detail,very femenine and classy!!!Have a nice sunday!
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful picks! Love the jewelry pieces and those Wet n Wild highlighters look so pretty. x

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great wishlist, everything looks great!

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. yes! want the highlighters too! and pretty jewelry picks

    ReplyDelete
  22. That ring is lovely, lovely wishlist!

    Lauren x | http://huggled.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9