June 5, 2017

Colourpop Haul!



Colourpop might be my favorite affordable makeup brand. Their formula is so innovative and inexpensive and they have a great list of products to choose from! I wanted to get a variety of my favorites along with products that I hadn't tried from them before, and I think I definitely achieved that.

Super Shock Cheek Blush in Holiday
Since falling in love with Colourpop's highlighters, I've wanted to try their blushes and bronzers. I looked up swatches online and thought Holiday looked the best, but now that it's arrived it looks scarily bright! I'll try using it at some point but I'm not sure this will work out for me. It has the same bouncy, mousse-like formula as their eyeshadows and highlighters, though this blush is matte and very pigmented.

Super Shock Shadow in Birthday Cake
It was Colourpop's birthday when I was placing my order, so they went ahead and included this free eyeshadow! It looks like a pretty, glittery brown color that a lot of people could use. The blue packaging is nice as well.

Super Shock Shadow in Muse
I don't remember whose blog I read about this on, but the reddish brown shimmery color looked amazing and I decided to get it for myself! It is a metallic formula.


Creme Gel Liner in Get Paid
I don't wear black eyeliner in my waterline but I wanted to experiment with some color there, so I decided to go for a metallic golden copper color! It feels very creamy and I can't wait to try it.

Ultra Matte Lip in Times Square
And so begins the fifty shades of nude lip products I picked up...I have heard a lot of things, both good and bad, about the Ultra Matte lip formula so I have decided to try it for myself. Times Square is a pretty pink nude that in the tube looks very similar to every other color I picked up! This is my favorite lip shade so I suppose it's good to have a variety of them...

Ultra Glossy Lip in Fairy Floss
Kathleen Lights raves about this shade all the time so I decided I had to have it. This is much paler than Aquarius (which I'll get to soon) and I think it will look great on it's own or layered on top of my other lipsticks.

Swatches from left to right: Holiday, Muse, Birthday Cake, Get Paid, Times Square, Fairy Floss

Ultra Satin Lip in Aquarius
Aquarius is my favorite Lippie Stix shade, so I really wanted to try it in some other formulas! I love the Ultra Satin lip formula so I definitely wanted to pick this one up. I'm an Aquarius so I have a personal attachment to this shade.

Ultra Glossy Lip in Aquarius
As per above, I love the shade and I hadn't tried this formula yet, but you can never go wrong with a nude lip gloss. These are surprisingly pigmented and they don't feel too sticky or thick.

Swatches from left to right: Aquarius (Lippie Stix), Aquarius (Ultra Satin lip), Aquarius (Ultra Glossy Lip)

I think I'm going to have a loooot of Colourpop in next month's everyday makeup drawer!

What are some of your favorite products from Colourpop?

Xx Katie
21 comments on "Colourpop Haul! "
  1. Every single one of these products look beautiful! I really want to buy some colourpop but Im scared of the customs charges to get it here in the UK. One day I will take the plunge and place an order.

    www.beautylifebecca.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have really good deals sometimes that might make it worth it even if you do get hit with the customs charges!

      Delete
  2. Muse is a lovely shade, and the pigment is insane! The Aquarius shades shades are really nice too, I wish I could pull off those kind of nudes :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still yet to try anything from Colourpop but I really want to try some of their lippie products! Just makes me want to add all of this on my list to try haha. I love the shade of Aquarius, it's so pretty
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muse is such a pretty shade, I've hit pan on the mine! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I purchased more of these when they had free shipping, I loaded my cart (!) and didn't purchase the products and by the time I returned, free shipping was over. Till the next time!! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do it somewhat often from what I've noticed, hopefully there will be another free shipping time period soon! x

      Delete
  6. i love the Ultra Satin Lip in Aquarius ! Colourpop is one of my favorite brands but i think twice before shopping there because of the shipping!

    http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of colourpop yet I don't own anything! I really want to place an order soon but not sure how much shipping will cost! the lip shades are so up my street though! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they offer free international shipping from what I've noticed reading other blogs and getting emails x

      Delete
  8. Fairy Floss and Aquarius look like such lovely shades! I am so desperate to get my hands on some Colourpop! Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of this looks so pretty! I am yet to try colourpop!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ColourPop they do some great looking products! You picked up so many gorgeous things, I love the look of Times Square, and totally with you on having the same colour in different products haha!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so gorgeous! The lipsticks you picked up are my kind of colours! Also, the eyeshadows look beautiful.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never tried any Colourpop products but they seem promising!

    carolinasmakeuplife.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to try ColourPop so badly! Everything always look so beautiful especially those shadows xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got some lovely bits here and those eyeshadows look right up my street, what pretty shades! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colour pay off with this brand is insane!

    I still haven't tried anything from ColourPop, which is annoying, but the whole process of importing to the UK puts me off.

    Holiday and Muse have floored me!

    Shanelle || SLovesAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a great haul! I love Colourpop and Muse and Birthday Cake are so gorgeous. I don't have these so I will have to look into picking them up. Thanks for sharing! x

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I basically really like all of this, but eyeshadows kinda look the best :D
    I've been checking out ColourPop for quite some time now, but we don't have it here and they're like $1 products with $25 shipping. >.<
    nice haul :D


    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9