January 12, 2016

Beauty Shopping List


Whenever I hear about a product that works really well I immediately want to try it for myself. However, as a college student, I can’t afford to pick up every luxurious item I hear about. Therefore, I put it on my shopping list so I can purchase it at a later date. It’s been getting quite long recently, so I thought I would share my wish list! Most of these products have been mentioned by either my friends, beauty vloggers/bloggers, or I simply see them advertised on Instagram. I’ll get around to buying them…eventually!

 

Pixi endless silky eye pencils

Mac Russian Red lipstick

Collection lasting perfection concealer

S factor serious conditioner

Mac mineralized skin finish in soft and gentle

Mint nail polish

Rimmel Wake me up foundation

Topshop magic liner

Fleur de Force written in the stars lipgloss

Mac bare study paint pot

Bourjois air matte foundation

Mac hot gossip lipstick

Benefit boing concealer

Tartlette in bloom

Nyx intense butter gloss in peach crisp

Becca undereye brightener

Benefit highbeam

Topshop desert lipstick

Unite 7 seconds condition leave in conditioner

Sigma brush set 

Rimmel 38 lipstick

Maybelline lash sensational mascara

RMS Beauty Living Luminizer

Tarte lip paint in Namaste

 

These were in no particular order, generally if I see something that looks nice I will add it to the bottom of the list and pick it up whenever I have the funds and am at a store that supplies it. I can’t be the only person who does this!

What’s on your beauty/make-up shopping list? Do you also feel strangely satisfied whenever you can cross something off of a list?

Xx Katie

 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9